Team, Board and Founders
BlueLink is a foundation registered in public benefit under Bulgaria’s Non-for-profit Organisations Act. It is governed by a Council of Founders, which meets at least once a year. An Executive Board is appointed to oversee the foundation’s activities. Since 2011 the board has appointed Pavel Antonov, PhD, to manage the organisation's team and day-to-day activities as Executive Manager.
BlueLink was founded in 1998 and registered in 1999 by:
- ECO-CLUB 2000 – Sofia;
- Public Center for Environment and Sustainable Development – Varna*;
- Za Zemiata/Friends of the Earth Europe;
- Centre for Environmental Education and Information – Sofia;
- Balkani Wildlife Nature Conservation Society - Sofia;
- Geo Eco Club Academica Veliko Tarnovo;
- Terra Environmental Association – Blagoevgrad;
- Semperviva – Pernik;
- Pavel P Antonov, PhD;
- Vassil Beyazov, Dipl. Arch; and
- Willem Tjebbe Oostenbrink.
Executive Board and Team Members
Milena Dimitrova, Chair of the Executive Board
Natalia Dimitrova, Co-founder with Terra - Blagoevgrad, Executive Board member, Sustainable Development Project's Lead
Pavel P Antonov, PhD, Co-founder and Executive Board Member, Executive Editor, Journalist
Willem Tjebbe Oostenbrink, Co-founder and Executive Board Member
Zoya Borisova, Head of Administration
Plamen Peev, PhD, Participation and Access to Justice and Information, Advisor
Nikolai Genov / Aspektrum , IT Advisor
Dimitur Vassilev-Velin, Co-founder with ECO-CLUB 2000, Skipper and Compass Holder, former Interim Director
*CESD-Varna did not register as a formal co-founder.