Digital Marketing Coordinator (technical focus) in Greenpeace Bulgaria
Geenpeace is a cause, a movement, a family. We are devoted to protecting the environment and changing the views of people towards the topic from passive to active. Our supporters are changemakers. They are the reason Greenpeace is alive, strong and able to set ambitious goals for nature protection.
We are looking for a new person to join our team and become the tech spark to our communication and engagement work. The new team member will be actively contributing to our marketing by giving life to tools some may find frightening.
She/he will be responsible for overviewing, maintaining and developing our tools and technologies for engagement in order to smoothen our current and potential supporters' experience.
A power user who has a background in communications and is capable of handling various technical issues would be the best fit. The position is a part of the communication and engagement team. The new person will be responsible for mainly tech maintenance and development, while content will be mostly created by the rest of the team.
The ideal person, once hired, will become the master of our inbound marketing by handling our websites, CRM system and other tools and by coming up with innovative approaches to engage people.
The new team member will be involved in day to day tasks such as creating a petition landing page or analyzing traffic, as well as in medium- and long-term strategic planning by proactively suggesting the best ways to utilize the potential of our tools.
The regular tasks of the position are focused on the technical aspect of maintaining and analyzing our WordPress-based websites, our CRM, social media and Google tools.
Maintenance and integration:
- creating and managing landing pages;
- creating and managing automations (email journeys, etc.);
- managing our supporters database;
- proactively finding and fixing issues in a timely manner;
- uploading already created content.
- integrating analytics tools with landing and other pages;
- analyzing traffic and user behavior.
Development and innovation:
- creating clear, simple, solutions-based processes and procedures;
- following updates and new features and implementing them;
- proactively contributing to the local, regional and international community of engagement practitioners.
In Q3 2021 we are planning a change of our CRM system. This is a global process and people from many offices are involved. The new person will take an important role in the migration process side by side with the current team members and with the help of the international community.
All tasks will be done in a team of experienced people from Bulgaria and abroad. The individual should have proven knowledge and experience for the current role and responsibilities. We provide an internal onboarding process which aims to get the new member familiar with all our systems, security protocols and moral principles.
Additional opportunities for personal and professional development are available once the onboarding process is successfully completed.
Content will be mainly created by other people, but the practitioner also needs to be capable of contributing from time to time if needed.
The candidate should also help with managing our audiovisual and reports (science, investigative) archive. This means when provided with files for uploading after an offline event for example, they’ll have to properly store them afterwards. No special skill is needed.
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English
- At least 2 years professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
At least basic experience with:
- HTML and CSS; JS and/ or PHP is a plus, but not mandatory
- CRM systems such as Hubspot
- analytics tools
- A commitment and enthusiasm for Greenpeace’s mission
- High level of autonomy and self-management
- Strong self-initiative
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Effectiveness and efficiency
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to cope under pressure in rapidly changing circumstances
- Resilience and flexibility
We provide a wide range of support and opportunities for personal and professional development like internal discussions, webinars, skillshares, innovation camps and more. We also provide opportunities for external training and learning.
We work in a lively community of professionals and we contribute to each other's work every day. This particular role will be most involved in the international digital marketing and developer communities, besides the local team.
It is a part-time job (20h) with flexible working hours.
Six-month probations period will be applied.