From net-based to value-based networking - BlueLink’s Strategy for 2021 - 2023
The 2021 - 2023 strategy builds up upon BlueLink’s strategic plan for the previous period of 2018 - 2020 and the principle purposes of the BlueLink Foundation, defined by Article 11 of its Charter as follows:
● TO BE INSTRUMENTAL IN PROTECTING AND PRESERVING THE ENVIRONMENT;
● TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF DEMOCRACY AND CIVIL SOCIETY;
● TO WORK FOR THE RECOGNITION OF THE NORMS AND VALUES OF UNITED EUROPE IN BULGARIA;
● TO ENCOURAGE THE DEVELOPMENT, EFFECTIVENESS AND UNITY OF ACTION OF THE NON-GOVERNMENTAL AND NON-PROFIT SECTORS;
● TO CREATE AN INDEPENDENT FORUM FOR FREE EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION RELATED TO THE FOUNDATION’S OBJECTIVES;
● TO FACILITATE THE CONNECTION INTO AN ELECTRONIC NETWORK OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN THE PUBLIC PROCESSES.
The vision for this strategy was approved by BlueLink’s Council of Founders in May 2020. The final wording was presented and reviewed by the Council in May 2021.